home chester pictures interesting www Graphics Contact about
Less Than Zero
Monday, December 8, 2008


Ok, it looks like I've been neglecting this blog lately. Life's been crazy I guess. Anyway... today I finally had the chance to watch Less Than Zero, that for some reason it became an obsession for me to watch it and now that I did.... I can't complain. I loved it. Not only because I love Robert Downey, Jr. to death but because his acting was awesome. The story is all about three friends that have known each other all of their lives. Julian, Clay and Blair. Julian is RDJ's character... he doesn't go to college after high school and tries to get his own business but he can't really control his addictions. Blair stays at home too because she wants to be a model. Clay is the only one that leaves LA to go to college. When he comes back home for the holidays, everything's changed.... and not precisely for good. It shows you the life of kids in the 80's. Drugs, sex and death... no censure or sugar coat.

Robert Downey, Jr. keeps amazing me. His acting was as good back then as it is now. Seriously, that man is a genius, his eyes are so expressive you totally believe his pain (I did anyway). If you haven't seen it yet, I recommend you to watch it, you won't regret it.

Oh, and if you ever wondered (which I doubt) what was the name in Spanish, here's the cover.


Labels: , ,


WELCOME

To FANatic, a site dedicated to all of my fandoms and things that I like. If you look around you might find something of your own interest.

FAST LINKS





SHOUT

ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

FRIENDS
- CHESTER-LAND.NET
- THE CHEMIST & THE GLUE
- JEN
- ILLARA
- JAMIE
- KATE
- TAMARA
- D.A.
- LENNON & McCARTNEY
- JAMES McCARTNEY
FAN OF...



THE SITE