home chester pictures interesting www Graphics Contact about
FANatic - Elvis Presley
Thursday, April 3, 2008

Ok now it's time for my Elvis Presley collection which isn't much because I've only been a fan for a year and a half. I think this isn't everything, I have a big poster and 2 DVD's I haven't taken a picture of, but it's almost everything I have of Elvis.



The first really fancy thing I got of Elvis is this lunch box that my mom bought for me. That's when I realized I was obsessed, 'cause my mom won't ever buy anything she knows I'm not obsessed with, so this is when I realized I was *lol*.


This is a lighter I bought. I loved it, I've never used it because is for my collection and I don't want to scartch it or anything, so it's still in its box *lol*. Isn't it beautiful?


If you look closely, you can see a poster and my wall clock. The wall clock was a present from some friends for my 22nd birthday. I loved it.


This is like the best present I could ever get. It's a dancing and singing tellephone, I love receiving calls since I got it (it was a present from my mom) he dances and sings "Hound Dog" it's BEAUTIFUL. I even love the box (which is huuuge) and it's from the 68' Come Back special (which I also have it on DVD).


This is my "The Elvis Medley" vynil album. I got it for a very good price and it's in a good shape. I fell in love with it :D.


This is a magazine I got which has a long article about Elvis and some pin ups :D.


I love this post card, 'cause it was my christmas present from my best friend Benjamin. That's why I love my friends, they understand my fandoms *lol*.


And finally the movies I have, they're Love Me Tender, Flaming Star and Wild In The Country. My favorite is Love Me Tender, he's sooo cute but I also loved Wild In The Country in which he is a ladies man and he also sings I slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell in it and I love that song *lol*.

Labels: ,


WELCOME

To FANatic, a site dedicated to all of my fandoms and things that I like. If you look around you might find something of your own interest.

FAST LINKS





SHOUT

ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

FRIENDS
- CHESTER-LAND.NET
- THE CHEMIST & THE GLUE
- JEN
- ILLARA
- JAMIE
- KATE
- TAMARA
- D.A.
- LENNON & McCARTNEY
- JAMES McCARTNEY
FAN OF...



THE SITE