home chester pictures interesting www Graphics Contact about
Chayanne's concert
Thursday, December 6, 2007

Yesterday was Chayanne's concert here where I live, he's a Puerto Rican singer, you might know him from Dance With Me from 1998. Back then, I had this childish crush for him it was kinda cute now that I remember it haha. Anyway, I know some of his songs and all that jazz, but don't really liked him now that I'm older, BUT, my mom loves him quite terribly, specially because he dances (my mom is obsessed with dancing, dancers and choreographies) so she dragged me to the concert with her, I thought "Sure, why not?".

Well, the concert was really great, the stage was cool, his songs are cool too and the way he chose his songs list was great, 'cause he sang a slow one and then all of a sudden he started dancing and boom!! a fast song, seriously, I never thought I'd say this, but I loved the show.

He's quite a sugar too, so there was this moment that you could see on the screens his silhouette taking off his belt, and then like unbuttoning his trousers, JEEZ, too sexy haha and then he teased us (the girls) by unbuttoning his shirt and buttoning it back, what a sexy teaser xD.

He has some really beautiful love songs too, as soon as I got back home I got on my computer just to download like 15 songs, after all, I only had like two xD. A really nice show, I enjoyed every minute of it, I even screamed like a maniac, I was with my mom, two cousins and an auntie, so we were all going mad, really nice... loved it!.

Labels: , , ,


WELCOME

To FANatic, a site dedicated to all of my fandoms and things that I like. If you look around you might find something of your own interest.

FAST LINKS





SHOUT

ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

FRIENDS
- CHESTER-LAND.NET
- THE CHEMIST & THE GLUE
- JEN
- ILLARA
- JAMIE
- KATE
- TAMARA
- D.A.
- LENNON & McCARTNEY
- JAMES McCARTNEY
FAN OF...



THE SITE