home chester pictures interesting www Graphics Contact about
Off The Ground
Wednesday, November 14, 2007

These past few days I've been really obsessed with Paul McCartney's "Off The Ground" album, it's just too awesome, it has two of my favorite songs "Mistress and Maid" and "The Lovers That Never Were". But right now I'm getting obsessed with Off The Ground, C'mon People, Biker Like An Icon and I Owe It All To You and.... ok, the whole album is awesome.

Well, actually, I've been obsessed with Paul's solo music these past few days (I've always been, but I've been ONLY listening to Paul these past three days *lol*) his voice is amazing, it's really touching, and there are times that I can't stop listening to him, it makes me want to shout how much I love him hehehe gosh his voice is one of a kind... seriously, it makes me feel like a billion different feelings, he's just too awesome :D.

And just because I love these lyrics quite a lot... here it is Off The Ground

There must have been a lot of heartache
For you to sink so low.
You must have had a ton of pressure.
Only answer if the answer´s no.

I need loving, you need loving too.
Doesn´t take a lot to get off the ground.

There must have been a lot of magic
When the world was born.
Let me be the one you wish for,
One you call for, when you´re all alone.

I need loving, you need loving too.
Wouldn´t take a lot to get off the ground.

Off the ground, off the ground.
Fly around, fly around.
Hear the sound, hear the sound.
Off the ground, off the ground.

Though it takes a lot of power
To make a big tree grow.
It doesn´t need a pot of knowledge,
For a seed knows what a seed must know.

You need loving, I need loving too.
Doesn´t take a lot to get off the ground.

Off the ground, off the ground.
Fly around, fly around.
Hear the sound, hear the sound.
Off the ground, off the ground.

Hear the sound, hear the sound.
Off the ground, off the ground.
Yeah yeah, off the ground.

Labels:


WELCOME

To FANatic, a site dedicated to all of my fandoms and things that I like. If you look around you might find something of your own interest.

FAST LINKS





SHOUT

ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

FRIENDS
- CHESTER-LAND.NET
- THE CHEMIST & THE GLUE
- JEN
- ILLARA
- JAMIE
- KATE
- TAMARA
- D.A.
- LENNON & McCARTNEY
- JAMES McCARTNEY
FAN OF...



THE SITE