home chester pictures interesting www Graphics Contact about
House MD
Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I got House MD's three seasons for my mom's birthday (she loves the show and made me love it as well). And it was like a present for both of us, 'cause I can't deny I'm obsessed with this show hehe. Because of my lack of free time I'm not able to watch it that constantly, so I've missed lots of episodes, so right now I'm catching up with the DVD's, veeery very slowly but I'm catching up. Hugh Laurie's the BEST!!!. Seriously, (even without his lovely British accent and lack of hair) House's character fits him perfectly, actually, I'd have never found him "attractive" if it wasn't for this show, I've seen some of his movies before and he was just another actor xD but after House MD, wow... I'm always drooling for him *lol*.

Of course I also love Wilson haha, he's the cutest thing ever, his puppy eyes and childish smile makes me go "Awww". I love this show quite terribly. And feel kinda bad, 'cause I realized I have a thing for Doctors shows xD I started with ER, House and then Gray's Anatomy xD. But right now I'm not really into ER as before when it used to be my favorite show EVER.... well, I still watch the re-runs and they keep my attention way more than the new ones (of course, without Carter it's not the same xD). Anyway, just wanted to talk about House 'cause I've just finished watching the DNR episode xD.


Labels: , , ,


WELCOME

To FANatic, a site dedicated to all of my fandoms and things that I like. If you look around you might find something of your own interest.

FAST LINKS





SHOUT

ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

FRIENDS
- CHESTER-LAND.NET
- THE CHEMIST & THE GLUE
- JEN
- ILLARA
- JAMIE
- KATE
- TAMARA
- D.A.
- LENNON & McCARTNEY
- JAMES McCARTNEY
FAN OF...



THE SITE