home chester pictures interesting www Graphics Contact about
Annapolis
Thursday, October 4, 2007


I'm new with the Mexican version of HBO Plus, so I've been watching lots of movies since I got it :D sooo, I'll be writing reviews or personal comments on the movies. Today I saw Annapolis of James Franco (Oh god, he's gorgeous... I have a thing for those James') and I quite liked it, I'm not really into this kind of movies but I liked it in the end. I have a friend in the Navy and he told me it was really hard to get through it alive and loving it and this movie proves it.

Movie Plot: (From IMDB.com) After insisting thirty-four times with his congressman, the shipyard welder and amateurish boxer Jake Huard joins the U.S. Naval Academy. Having difficulties in the classes and suffering prejudice in his relationship with his superior Cole, he has the support of his roommate and his superiors Ali and Lt. Commander Burton. Jake studies hard and trains for an internal box competition, in an unfair environment.

My comments: There's this scene in the bar when he dances with two girls that was really cheap haha. But the boxing scene was great, I was almost shouting to the telly "kick the shit out of him, c'mon!!!" but I thought the end of the fight was kind of shitty, if you've seen it you'll know why. But I loved the end of the movie, as always he got the girl and everyone's happy, not a "must seen" movie, but a good one to pass the time and enjoy it :D.

Pictures from the movie.


(Oh god!!! the uniform *drools*)

Labels: , , ,


WELCOME

To FANatic, a site dedicated to all of my fandoms and things that I like. If you look around you might find something of your own interest.

FAST LINKS





SHOUT

ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

FRIENDS
- CHESTER-LAND.NET
- THE CHEMIST & THE GLUE
- JEN
- ILLARA
- JAMIE
- KATE
- TAMARA
- D.A.
- LENNON & McCARTNEY
- JAMES McCARTNEY
FAN OF...



THE SITE