home chester pictures interesting www Graphics Contact about
Welcome
Friday, September 7, 2007

Hi and welcome to FANatic, my brand new project. Here I'll talk about my fandoms like actors, movies, bands, singers, etc. I will also share my huuge collection of pictures and other goodies as graphics, icons, banners, that I make. I'm still new with blogspot so I'm trying to figure out some little things to get this site really started.

What do I appreciate? when people leaves comments, seriously, I know I do this for my own amusement because I get bored pretty easy and I'm always trying to get myself distracted by having a bunch of blogs, but I love when people is kind enough to leave me a comment letting me know what they think of the site, or just a plain hello.

What would you read, see, hear, about here?. I'll be posting news that I think are interesting or that I like about my fandoms (which are quite a lot), pictures, videos, graphics, etc. James Dean is my latest obsession so you'll read a lot about him at the moment. The Beatles, Linkin Park, The Doors and Nirvana are my biggest obsessions of all and I talk about them a lot. But I also like a lot of actors like Ewan McGregor, Jude Law, Johnny Depp, Michael Caine, etc, so you'll see really random stuff here. But I won't take any more of your time with this introduction because I have to work on the site, but... have fun!.

Chester

Labels:


WELCOME

To FANatic, a site dedicated to all of my fandoms and things that I like. If you look around you might find something of your own interest.

FAST LINKS





SHOUT

ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

FRIENDS
- CHESTER-LAND.NET
- THE CHEMIST & THE GLUE
- JEN
- ILLARA
- JAMIE
- KATE
- TAMARA
- D.A.
- LENNON & McCARTNEY
- JAMES McCARTNEY
FAN OF...



THE SITE