home chester pictures interesting www Graphics Contact about
Michael J. Fox
Saturday, September 22, 2007

Yesterday I was watching Michael J. Fox's E! True Hollywood Story and seriously, I ended up crying (maybe I was just too sensitive). But I was born in the 80's, I grew up watching Back To The Future, he's one of the actors I can't tell when I first knew about him 'cause it's like I've known about him since forever, you know? Like a childhood friend *lol*.

I remember that when I first heard he had the Parkinson's disease I felt really bad for him, because seriously, even now that he's 46 he still looks like a kid, he inspires to pinch his cheeks and stuff, and you can't imagine someone like him with such a disease, and it is really sad.

Yesterday, when they showed videos of him without taking his meds it broke my heart, I knew he was sick and you can see it in videos and stuff, but watching him like that was just heartbreaking, and you can tell he is working really hard on his foundation, to find a cure or better treatments for the disease.

If you don't know much about the Parkinson's disease, you can visit his website and learn more about it, and also, if you want to help you can do it there. For more information check out the Michael J. Fox Foundation. You can do a lot with just a little of your help.

Labels: ,


WELCOME

To FANatic, a site dedicated to all of my fandoms and things that I like. If you look around you might find something of your own interest.

FAST LINKS





SHOUT

ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

FRIENDS
- CHESTER-LAND.NET
- THE CHEMIST & THE GLUE
- JEN
- ILLARA
- JAMIE
- KATE
- TAMARA
- D.A.
- LENNON & McCARTNEY
- JAMES McCARTNEY
FAN OF...



THE SITE