home chester pictures interesting www Graphics Contact about
LP Survey
Friday, September 7, 2007

+Stats+

Name: Maria (but most known as Chester, seriously).
Age: 22
Height: 1.63 meters
Astrological sign: Cancer from head to toe
Likes: I love reading, bowling, drawing, listening to music ALL day long, writing and sleeping.
Dislikes: The telly (I don't really watch it more than an hour) labels, onions, school.
Talents/Hobbies: Writing, drawing, dancing, graphic-designs, languages (I self-taught English)
Strengths: Friendly, mature for my age (or that's what my ten years older friends told me haha), funny, broad knowledge to keep a conversation with all the people, witty, a good listener, etc.
Weaknesses: Lazy, distracted, shy, jealous, etc.


+Favourites+

Color: Black, Blue And Red (in that order)
Food: Pizza, all kind of potatoes (smashed potatoes, chips, fries, etc) eggs and cereal.
Drink: Ice tea (vodka if we're talking about alcoholic drinks haha)
Season: Summer or winter
Animal: Dog
Pass time: Writing, reading, listening to music (that's all day, seriously) or being on the comp.
Time of Day: Passed 1:20, otherwise I'm at school.
Movies: Moulin Rouge (yeah I'm corny as that).
Bands: Linkin Park (duhh!!!), The Beatles, The Doors and Nirvana.


+Questions+

Summarize yourself in one word: Chester (me nickname, not Chester Bennington haha I have no other description I'm just mey xD)

Which element (earth, water, wind, fire) would you say you most identify with?: Probably fire, 'cause you have to treat me carefully if you don't want me to seriously hurt you :s...

Which mood would you say you’re most often in?: Dorky

How easily do you forgive someone?: Phewwww.... I usually forgive people but I think I never forget.

Are you more secretive, or open-book?: Both, I can openly talk about my daily life or love life or whatever, but I never talk about my real thoughts or feelings. (if that makes any sense).

Are you more shy or outgoing?: Shy with people I don't know, at a point to be known as the "quiet one" in one place and the loud crazy girl in another place haha.

More optimistic or pessimistic?: I try to be as optimistic as I can.

More energetic or generally tired?: Energetic (I'm hyperactive, man hahaha)

How much of your past would you like to change/do over again?: I wouldn't change a thing because the things I've been through made me who I am now and I like the person I am now.

What would you say your greatest fear(s) is?: Loneliness

Would you say you’re more of a loner, or a people-person?: A loner, I'm friendly but I don't make "real" friends so easy, and I rather be alone than deal with people I don't really like. (Yes, I'm the kind of people that sits alone in the back of the school and yet I'm not a Loser HAHA).

How arrogant would you say you are?: Pretty much a lot, but not in a bad way, just in a healthy-good-selfesteem way and a jokily way always telling my friends I'm the greatest sh*t in the world to make 'em laugh a little haha.

If someone said something rude to you, would you walk away from it or carry it further?: I'm not really a fighter, but I'm really explosive, I might not punch someone in the face, but I'm fast with words, I always hit where it hurts the most... words. I'll never start a fight... that's fo' sure.

How do you feel about your family?: They're great, the best thing I have, they don't understand me that much but I bet their parents didn't understand them either... it's part of life.

How important is money to you?: Not much, I only carry with me the money I need, for the bus, lunch or whatever, I'm not really a money person. (And I always spend it buying stupid things so I rather not have any than spending it in clothes or things I like).

What would say your biggest plans/dreams are?: Finish college, travel to England for a month or two, get a job (English Teacher) and then settle down.


+The Band+

What are your top five favourite Linkin Park songs and why?: With You has always been my favourite because it reminds me an old relationship. Leave Out All The Rest is my current favourite 'cause it shows my fear of not doing anything really important with my life. My December, because it shows how alone I feel some times. Runaway and Lying From You.

What is your favourite Linkin Park album and why?: Hybrid Theory 'cause I have a lot of memories of the best years of my life, when life was simple and friends were friends and not back-stabbing bastards, when everything was just perfect. And that album got me through lots of sh*t and I'm really grateful for it.

What's your favourite LP music video and why?: From The Inside, it shows how the grown-ups world is full of crap and the kids are tired of it.

Who is your favourite member of the band and why?: Chester Bennington, why? I don't know, maybe his personality just fits with mine and it's like the kind of person I'd admire (and lemme tell you that John Lennon is a really hard to top kind of idol) and still Chester Bennington is the top of my idols, my number one, the one I've always looked up to, and not because I think he's perfect 'cause he's not, nobody's perfect, but he has been through a lot of sh*t in his past and still he's a great person. And of course, I think he's bleedin' talented and his voice is amazing. I just wish I could meet him one day.

Labels:


WELCOME

To FANatic, a site dedicated to all of my fandoms and things that I like. If you look around you might find something of your own interest.

FAST LINKS





SHOUT

ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

FRIENDS
- CHESTER-LAND.NET
- THE CHEMIST & THE GLUE
- JEN
- ILLARA
- JAMIE
- KATE
- TAMARA
- D.A.
- LENNON & McCARTNEY
- JAMES McCARTNEY
FAN OF...



THE SITE