home chester pictures interesting www Graphics Contact about
Jimmy and...
Monday, September 17, 2007

Anything's possible with your imagination.... AND PHOTOSHOP *lol*. I know this is quite silly, but I love doing manips don't know why, I have a bunch and I love 'em even if they're quite crappy too *lol*... Well, here are the manips that I did today.



It's the same picture with different text, hope to hear what you guys think of them :D. The first one is the same text on the icon I posted yesterday, I just liked it too much and *sigh* it's sad.

It took me hours to make the colors match (even though they still look different xD) and stuff, but in my humble opinion, I liked the results, I couldn't get anything better from the pictures, the quality, size, etc, was quite different so.... this is what I go xD. I'm such a dork some times.

Labels: , ,


WELCOME

To FANatic, a site dedicated to all of my fandoms and things that I like. If you look around you might find something of your own interest.

FAST LINKS





SHOUT

ARCHIVES

September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009

FRIENDS
- CHESTER-LAND.NET
- THE CHEMIST & THE GLUE
- JEN
- ILLARA
- JAMIE
- KATE
- TAMARA
- D.A.
- LENNON & McCARTNEY
- JAMES McCARTNEY
FAN OF...



THE SITE